What's that you say? Only 2 more working days until Thanksgiving? That's right... it's almost the end of November. Do you remember when I was just saying, I cannot believe it's November? Well, get ready because it's almost... December. Holy crap is all I have to say (in a good way). Christmas... or bust.
(1) Watching HGTV's Hawaii Life makes me want to move back to Kauai.
(2) Even though I already have too many blanket scarves, who wants to get me this one for
my birthday Christmas?
(3) You probably know by now that I am obsessed with Kindred Restaurant in Davidson, NC. Jake took me there as a surprise for our 4th anniversary in August and (you guessed it) we went again for my birthday this week. So good! (and P.S. it was voted one of the Top 10 Best New Restaurants in the Nation by Bon Appetit Magazine. NBD).
(4) According to science, it's OK to spend all your money on traveling. Well that's good news.
(5) Speaking of... In 4 days, we'll be sitting on a beach in Turks + Caicos. Caribbean... here we come!
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!
P.S. Sometimes I say y'all.
The Fine Print: This post contains advertising and affiliate marketing links. This means that I may get commission on sales of the products that I link on the blog. As a dear reader of mine, I want you to know that if you follow a link and make a purchase from an affiliate site, then I will make a commission from that purchase. Sponsors, brand collaborations and affiliates make this blog possible.