You guys. Christmas is 2 weeks away and I am not even close to being done with all of my shopping. Yikes. We don't have a Christmas Tree. We might not even get one. Ugh... I am sad but also trying to be practical. We aren't even going to be at home on Christmas so it doesn't make a lot of sense. We have both been traveling in December and it just seems crazy to shell out money and decorate the house for only ~10 days. I don't want to be a scrooge but it doesn't really seem like Christmas if we don't have a tree...
(1) Have you watched the Instagram Husband video? I was dying laughing. It's on point.
(2) My Rachel Zoe Winter Box of Style should be arriving soon. I cannot wait! Spoiler alert: here is what's inside.
(3) I finally made VIB status at Sephora this year! I didn't get it last year but I was so close this year, I decided to do some Christmas shopping and it pushed me over the edge. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad. I am such a sucker for loyalty programs. Don't even get me started on Starbucks.
(4) Are you ready? The first episode of Serial | Season 2 is out. I have not listened to it yet, but it's on my to do list.
(5) Here are Seven Holiday Travel Hacks everyone should know. You can thank me later.
Have a great weekend, lovelies!